Myzz J's Aloe Vera Juice -RDU pickup
Hydration: ideal way to prevent or treat dehydration.
2. Liver function: the liver functions best when the body is adequately nourished and hydrated. Aloe vera juice is ideal for the liver because it’s hydrating and rich in phytonutrients.
3. For constipation: Drinking aloe vera juice helps increase the water content in your intestines. .If you’re constipated or have problems with frequent constipation, try incorporating aloe vera juice into your daily routine. Aloe also helps normalize the healthy bacteria in your gut, keeping your healthy intestinal flora balanced.
4. For clear skin: Hydrating aloe vera juice may help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. It may also help reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis, Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin, neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Nutritious boost: It contains important vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid. It also contains small amounts of:
Aloe vera is one of the only plant sources of vitamin B-12, too.
6. Heartburn relief: Drinking aloe vera juice may give you relief when heartburn attacks. The compounds present in aloe vera juice help control secretion of acid in your stomach. The effects have even been shown to combat gastric ulcers and keep them from getting larger.
7. Digestive benefits
Aloe vera contains several enzymes known to help in the breakdown of sugars and fats and to keep your digestion running . Aloe vera may help decrease irritation in the stomach and intestines. The juice may also help people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other inflammatory disorders of the intestines.
One 2013 study of 33 IBS patients found that aloe vera juice helped reduce the pain and discomfort of IBS. Aloe vera was also beneficialTrusted Source to people suffering from ulcerative colitis in an earlier double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
8. Beauty hacks:Try using it for the following:
• makeup primer (apply before foundation)
• makeup remover
• sunburn soother
• lightweight moisturizer
• treatment for irritated scalp (mix in a few drops of peppermint oil)
Aloe Vera Juice
Juice made from the aloe vera plant tends to last longer than fresh aloe leaves. aloe vera juice lasts 2-4 weeks when opened and refrigerated, and 2-3 years when unopened and refrigerated. Keeping the juice unrefrigerated for more than 24 hours is not recommended